Evergreen Media has an exciting opportunity available for a personable, upbeat and organization guru to add their experience to our customer/client communications team!
This immediate full time opening for an Office Manager is the perfect opportunity for an individual who possesses a detail-oriented mentality and is able to help with the daily schedules of a busy office.
As our Office Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Director. You will work closely with her to help implement Evergreen Media’s distribution presence and communication efforts by brainstorming, researching, and conducting outreach that aligns with Evergreen Media’s voice and mission.
- Proactively manage title distribution to ensure each brand is available for the community at any given time
- Interact with audiences per channel including readers, followers, and clients via phone, email, and in-person conversation
- Contribute to in-house projects from various departments including, but not limited to: data entry, planning and follow up for events, marketing, sales, accounting, digital and production
- Be an outstanding collaborator – we’re a team you will need to be a part of it
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills; comfortable cold-calling clients and partners
- Flexible with day-to-day tasks and a fast-paced work place
- Loves to take ownership of new projects and every aspect required to build and manage it
- Exceedingly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks with practical experience
- Interest in the media industry
- Experience working with a CMS (i.e.: WordPress)
Minimum education: Bachelors degree specializing in business, communications or related field.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Group health and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Entrepreneurial environment: You have the opportunity to work autonomously and take ownership of your job and career