Evergreen Media has an exciting opportunity available for a personable, upbeat and “outside the box” thinker to add their experience in marketing, administration & customer/client communications to add to our team!
This immediate full time opening for a Social Media Manager is the perfect opportunity for an individual who possesses a big-picture mentality and is able to help with the expansion of marketing strategies and campaign execution in multiple markets including bridal industries, tourism, retail and more!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
As a Social Media Manager, you will work closely to help develop and implement Evergreen Media’s social media presence and marketing efforts by brainstorming, researching, and conducting outreach that aligns with Evergreen Media’s voice and mission.
Location: 329 Main Street, Ste. 1, Rapid City, SD
Status: Full Time (Salary)
Hours: Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Some weekends required)
SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Know, love and breathe all things social media and be well versed in social media best practices
- Practical experience managing social platforms (1-2 years) preferred, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Understanding of marketing and advertising strategy
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Comfortable working with clients and partners
- Loves to take ownership of new projects
- Exceedingly organized and detail-oriented
- Interest in email marketing strategies
- Photography skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop and graphic design
- Understanding of basic digital advertising principles
Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree specializing in business, communications or related field.
- Proactively manage social media calendars to ensure a steady stream of compelling, and on-brand, content across all channels by contributing copy, design and strategy
- Interact with audiences per channel including readers, followers, and clients
- Contribute to in-house marketing efforts, client marketing assistance, and event planning
- Assist in photo shoots and gathering video content
- Research and execute new strategies to grow social engagement
- Create analytical reports
- Facilitate promotion of articles, products, and events
- Be an outstanding collaborator – we’re a team you will need to be a part of it.
WHAT THIS IS NOT
- It is not for someone who is looking to freelance or solely focus on social media channels. This position will be in-house located in Rapid City, SD and will encompass a variety of duties and responsibilities.
We offer a laid-back work environment, a creative downtown workplace, and the chance to do great work with an excellent team. Evergreen Media is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Group health and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Entrepreneurial environment: You have the opportunity to work autonomously and take ownership of your job and career
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume, and examples of work to the Hiring Team by clicking HERE. Online portfolios are welcome.