Evergreen Media is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a position on our Business Development team. We’re looking for a seasoned, energetic, professional go-getter to help us grow our business by helping local businesses grow theirs.
In today’s digital/social world, developing and nurturing relationships is more important than ever. If you have experience developing and growing B2B relationships, we may have the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Our passion is working to create solutions that deliver results for our clients. We understand and appreciate their trust in us to help them grow their businesses. People and culture are the keys to our success. We strive every day to be better and to always over-deliver for our promises, which is why we will not accept the divas and drama-seekers or the clock-watchers and self-entitled. If any of those describe you, then we wish you the best of luck in your continued job search.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for an expert with 3+ years of B2B sales experience and/or marketing background. Print, digital, media, and/or event sales are a big plus. If you love helping people and are committed to over-the-top service, then we’d love to talk.
What you need:
- An outstanding personality!
- A proven record of developing and managing long-term relationships.
- Strong oral and written capabilities.
- The ability to perform in a goal-oriented, results-focused environment.
- Basic computer skills. Mac experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Strong closing and negotiating skills.
What we offer:
- Work in central offices in downtown Rapid City
- Work with a high-performing team, including three C-Suite canines
- Competitive base salary
- Commission and performance bonuses
- Group Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities for performance-based advancement
NOTE: This position does require some hours outside of standard M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m. It also requires travel in the Black Hills area. Candidates for the position must own reliable transportation. Mileage reimbursement included.
This is an existing territory with growth opportunities. The position does require prospecting for new business, including cold calling.
Interested? Send us your resume, cover letter, including why you think you’d be a good fit on our team. CLICK HERE. Failure to follow this process will disqualify you from further application progression.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 / year
- Less than 1 month
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as location and pets