Do you know a CVR from a CTA? Are you fascinated by the potential of social media to change the world? Do you have the skills and experience to help clients spread their story through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and more? Do you love working with clients and do they love working with you?
Evergreen Media has an exciting opportunity available for a Social Media Expert.
This immediate, full time opening is the perfect opportunity for an individual who possesses a big-picture mentality and is able to manage multiple social platforms and accounts in an efficient, creative and effective way.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to possess a professional and ever-growing understanding of social media. You’ll need to be able to interact with clients in a way that leaves them reassured and confident that their brand is being handled with the care and creativity it deserves.
SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• You are a true student of social media. You stay up to date with social media trends and emerging apps
• You’ve managed social media professionally before— 3 or more years of commercial experience preferred
• Understanding of marketing and advertising
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients and teammates
• Ability to take ownership of new projects
• Exceedingly organized and detail-oriented
• Proactively manage social media calendars to ensure a steady stream of compelling and on-brand content
• Interact with audiences in a productive and professional way
• Contribute to in-house marketing efforts, client marketing assistance and event planning
• Assist in photo and video shoots
• Research and execute new strategies to grow social engagement
• Create analytical reports
• Researching, writing, editing and promoting articles
• Be an outstanding collaborator – we’re a team and you’ll need to be a part of it
• Competitive compensation based on experience
• Group health and dental insurance
• Paid time off
• Entrepreneurial environment: You have the opportunity to work autonomously and take ownership of your job and career